If you are going on a holiday or will be unavailable for a few days or a month, you can create an auto email responder for your emails so that when people email you, they will receive an automated email with your message like I am on holiday, please email me after few days.
1. Log into your SiteWorx account. (e.g. www.example.com:2443/siteworx/ )
2. Under SiteWorx Menu, click the Hosting Features menu item if it is not already open.
3. Click the E-mail menu item and then click on Autoresponders option.
4. In the E-mail Address field, enter the email address on which you want to enable autoresponder. If you want to enable auto responder on [email protected], enter Your-Email.
5. In the Send copy to the field, enter your personal e-mail address where you want to receive a copy of your emails (Optional).
6. In the Autoresponder Message field, enter message like I am on vacation, etc.
7. Click on the Add button.
How to remove Autoresponder?
1. Open Autoresponder.
2. You should see your autoresponder email list under Existing Autoresponders.
3. Click on the Delete button next to the e-mail address.